We are a leading provider of Custom Learning solutions to organisations worldwide. With over 14 years of experience, we have successfully completed more than 5000 corporate and academic projects for over 150 clients, amounting to 8000+ hours of learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead the creation of animation, visual effects, and artwork to meet design goals and support the animation style.
- Develop animation concepts, design illustration, and create animation /of motion graphics, character animation, compositing, and visual effects for video.
- Demonstrate excellent sense of timing, motion, and movement in visual media.
- Suggest creative ideas for visual storyboards to bring in the right impact in the animation.
- Give a creative direction to the team and explore efficient tools and techniques to continuously better the team's animation efforts and skills.
- Work independently on the brief from concept to design.
- Possess very strong knowledge of animation tools and along with their plug-ins.
- Proficient in action script animation.
- Responsible for the sound design like voices, sound effects, and music to create a rich experience that compliments the visuals on screen.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of 2D (Vector)/3D animation techniques.
- Character animations (human figures and animals).
- Motion graphic animation (typography, animated logos).
- Intro animation.
- Stop motion.
- Photo animations.
- Audio integration and sound engineering.
- Special effects.
- Excellent design sense, including color and typography.
- More than 8 years of professional animation experience.
- After Effects (Advance).
- Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Flash/Animate CC (Advance).
- Photoshop (Advance).
- Sound Forge/Audacity (Intermediate/Advance)
- HTML (Intermediate).
- XML (Basic).
Benefits & Perks: