This individual will report into the head of PPC. This position will work as part of a cross functional team made up of marketing, web and technology teams. The individual will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning and implementing online/digital marketing strategies for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive campaign management service quality, client retention & growth
- Use of data and analytics to deliver marketing efficiencies
- Lead a team of analysts to develop and execute the online marketing strategy for our clients, spanning across – Search Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, Remarketing and Facebook Marketing
- Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment
- Manage & build strong team with best in class online marketing competencies, skills & experience sets.
- Support new business opportunity development
- Understand client challenges around driving traffic, customer acquisitions and/or revenue & map their business requirements to our solutions and services in paid channel marketing domain.
- Work closely with business development and central response team on proposals, RFP and pitches to support the end-to-end sales cycle
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and SMEs for discussion and brainstorming to shape the overall response
- Benchmark digital readiness of client marketing programs with competitors/ industry to identify gaps and opportunity areas on paid channels
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Search Engine Marketing – Should have a very high level of proficiency. AdWords Certification is a bonus.
- Display Marketing, Social Marketing – Preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
- Experience in campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- Crisis Management – Able to handle ad-hoc issues effectively.
- Overall 4-5 years of work experience and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working for digital marketing agencies or consulting outfits in a similar position would be a strong advantage
- Hands-on knowledge of campaign management tools like Adwords, Facebook, DSP or any similar certification
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more