As a SEO Analyst, you will develop clients’ digital marketing strategies and implement, manage and optimize campaigns to maximize results. We are looking to hire this week.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement and direct digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, Display, Video, Social and other types of digital media.
- Work with designers to plan new website architecture planning.
- Manage and optimize paid digital media campaigns to maximize conversion and ROI.
- Develop SEO strategies and implement SEO tactics for clients, including local SEO and link building.
- Analyze website and campaign performance and ROI using Google Analytics
- The present analysis, insights, and recommendations to clients using MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with key team to discuss the client campaigns.
- Monitor emerging industry trends to stay up-to-date on evolving digital marketing techniques, tools and opportunities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or quantitative discipline.
- 1-3 years' working experience in digital marketing strategy, website planning, and campaign management.
- Proven hands-on experience and expertise with SEO, SEM, display advertising and social media marketing
- A depth of knowledge in online tracking and measurement best practices, including site, campaign, social and SEM performance measurement.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed, proactive, and strong attention to detail.
- Team-oriented approach with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more