We- re looking for a Jr Growth Marketer (Individual Contributor Role & Strong Execution skills are a must) in Bangalore to join our Growing team at BlogVault.
The Digital Marketing person is a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshaling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
- Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
- Strongly driven by Goals
- Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
- Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Web and Social Marketing expertise
- Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of lead and campaign management
- Copywriting experience and evidence
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more