We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Optimization of HTML Webpages or to make HTML code if required
- Should be able to create Meta tag & optimize it according to need
- Good understanding of Sitemap creation & Submission
- Experience in using Google Analytics for Monitoring website performance
- Should be responsible for RSS Feed Generation & Submission
- Responsible for all aspects of Off-Page SEO Optimization to improve the ranking of a website
- To increase the site's domain authority & traffic, building quality backlinks by creating with the help of Social Bookmarking
- Will be responsible for Quality link building to improve the ranking of the website
- Will be responsible for submission on various articles submission sites
- Must have the knowledge of Press Release Submission
- Blog commenting & Forum posting.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have knowledge of Content optimization and Image optimization
- Should have knowledge of Off-Page SEO Optimization
Required Skillset and Qualification:
- Technical Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1+ year experience required
- Experience of Onpage and Off-Page Optimization.
- Experience with SEO Activities and Google Analytics will be strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with required business objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more