FoxyMoron is a leading independent Digital Products and services agency. Founded in 2008, the agency solutions towards building future ready brands on digital, through an integration of content, technology and media, using data backed tools and practices. With teams across Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi NCR the highly awarded agency has built several sustainable partnerships with L’Oreal Group, Netflix, Colgate, Amazon India, Burger King, IKEA, DS Group, SanDisk, OBL Tiles, Hershey’s Group, Manyavar, ABC India, Turner International DAMAC, PMF, Sharekhan and Gillette amongst others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing end to end digital paid media execution.
- Creating media reports.
- Work jointly with internal team and clients to drive campaign execution.
- Managing multiple ad accounts for paid advertising on Facebook & Instagram.
- Making basic media plans for clients, monitoring and optimizing ongoing campaigns.
- Improving ROI for client, improved CPC and CTR of campaigns.
- Basic understanding of SEM.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Analyzing, undertaking relevant research and interpreting data.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Report to clients fortnightly and build long-term relationships.
- Producing financial and media plans and forecasts along with the AM team when needed.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more