We are looking for a Content writer who is passionate in writing contents for advertisement and marketing industry use cases with a challenging and satisfying work environment who has the capacity and ability to be an all-rounder interacting with digital marketing team and digital marketing activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create thought leadership articles and blogs that impacts business sales and marketing results using XR technologies
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and content.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Closely follow Industry updates & take note of relevant details for our blogs.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with product team, sales team & creative team.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.).
- Create visuals that are attractive for the contents
- Work with marketing teams on SEO, SEM aspects and take part in it.
- Awareness on inbound marketing strategy.
- Analyze and create competitive analysis, market opportunities for AugRay and customers of AugRay
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
- Experience in writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Ability to work as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred.
- Ability to create visuals, Photoshop and an eye in creating images and videos working with art team.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more