We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
SEO Specialist responsibilities include:
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description baove.
Benefits & Perks:
- 6 days working
- 3 Months of Internship
- The stipend per month is 6K
- Depending on your performance in the internship we can hire you as a full-time SEO analyst
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more