Bud Digital, is a division of BUD, an innovative and creative advertising company, servicing some top organizations and brands. Bud Digital entered the online marketing world with just one purpose in mind – to make new-age business thrive via digital marketing.
Our integrated communication solutions enable brands to leverage their strength across advertising, digital, and print production mediums.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Knowledgeable in search engine marketing and optimization – on-page and off page
- Experience in keyword research, competitive analysis and page ranking
- In tune with latest digital trends like Google algorithm updates
- Expert in using Google Analytics and other third party analytics tools
- Responsibility for implementation and execution of all of digital marketing activities for every online platform
- Client and new leads Management
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- An SEO Executive affluent in the language of SEO, eg: organic search, PPC marketing, SEM, ROI etc.
- Know-how and knowledge of SEO writing guidelines
- Is required to remain knowledgeable about white hat and black hat tactics - SEO guidelines
- Achieve organizational alignment & resources with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working in a growth-oriented, hands-on work environment.
The candidate should possess:
- Strong self-belief, experience in digital space
- 0-1 years’ experience in SEO field
- Sound knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more