Farida Gupta is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce retail brands in Indian Ethnic Wear.
We are committed to bringing together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. Our aim is to keep these ebbing crafts alive by designing contemporary wear garments.
Farida Gupta is looking for Creative and out of the box thinkers with a flair of writing for the profile of Jr. Content Writer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Clear Understanding about SEO writing
- Write, edit and proofread the content for different marketing objectives
- Create target-oriented content for SEO collaterals (website, blogs, social media, emailers, articles, online ads, etc.)
- Support the Marketing team in creating/editing articles, blogs, etc.
- Support social media team to provide posts and other content as required and edit content to make it customer-facing and SEO friendly
- Provide new ideas for content marketing and create the content
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality marketing collaterals
- Ability to create fresh, effective & grammatically correct content
- Ensure all copy is on-brand, on-voice, and with the appropriate tone
- Write content for the various touchpoints and objectives, keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the target audience
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent command over written & spoken English
- Should be a voracious reader
- Should be equally comfortable with both long and short copy
- Experience with spell checks, punctuation, and grammar
- Strong editing/proofreading/copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of the Internet and search engines.
- Ability to work independently, organize, set priorities and complete work within given deadlines
- Ability to track the progress of job tasks, responsibilities, and goals
- Multitasker, Creative Thinker and a Team Player
- Strong Communication and Analytical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or a related field from a reputed university
- 1-3 Years of work experience in a similar industry
Benefits & Perks: