Ushyaku Software Solutions is a Mobile and Web App Development company with a Difference, We design compatible, highly functional and performance-centric mobile apps for startups and enterprise clients. We harness latest tools, frameworks and SDKs to design and develop custom mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Knowledge of performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for bench marking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Bit bucket, Git, Mercurial and SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- At least 2+ years experience of working on Enterprise apps (like field sales, field service, etc.) no game developers.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience in iPad application development and enterprise LOB (Line of Business) iOS apps development
Benefits & Perks: