We are looking for a iOS Developer who can build apps using the latest Ios tools, APIs, and technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build iOS applications from scratch & iOS libraries that can be shared across applications.
- Update existing iOS applications.
- Develop great code, ensuring quality with unit tests where appropriate.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Work in an Agile development process.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 1 years of professional iOS software development.
- Demonstrated delivery of iOS applications to the app store
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch with understanding of Objective-C
- Strong understanding of common backend system integration/web services, memory management, both with and without ARC, and multitasking techniques with potential areas of risk.
- Experience with Git, including understanding of branching and merging workflows
- Design-minded attention to user interface implementation
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: PHP Poets