NLB Services is a fast-growing Technology Services Company with client projects that involves new and exciting technology areas and solving challenging business problems. Our domains include a broad range of technology areas (ERPs, CRMs, Digital and Mobile Development, BI Platforms, and others), Data Analytics and advisory work on Process Improvements and Outsourcing initiatives. If you are ready to be challenged and solve our clients’ problems, please share your profile with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of the full iOS development lifecycle and ecosystem.
- Significant experience with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, Xcode, and Swift(not mandate), and third-party iOS libraries and APIs.
- Experience working with remote data sources via REST and JSON.
- Must have experience with third-party SDK integrations (Facebook, Foursquare, Layar, MapBox).
- Up-to-date knowledge of web development and online communication trends, ability to evaluate new technology and an understanding of SEO, Web usability and accessibility standards.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks namely, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to mentor and guide junior team members.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Notice Period- IMMEDIATE OR MAX 20 DAYS.
- Shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for the online test (mettl), those who clear it, will be called for the F2F discussion.
- For iOS- SWIFT is mandatory to have
Benefits & Perks: