NSEIT Limited, a leading provider of mission-critical technology solutions for the Financial Services industry, is a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL) – the 3rd largest stock exchange in the world. Since 1999, NSEIT has emerged as the preferred technology partner for deploying high-end solutions for the financial services sector. Being an SEI-CMM Level 5 assessed and ISO 27001 certified organization, NSEIT has earned an enviable track record of exemplary success with its products, services & solutions in low latency and high transaction systems in areas like algorithmic trading, portal, exchange and brokerage solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Please refer to the description below.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation, AVFoundation, MapKit etc.
- Design patterns - MVC/MVVM.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful/Soap APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX standards(Stronghold of auto layout and size classes is a must).
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of Cocoapods
Benefits & Perks: