Galaxy Weblinks is a new generation e-Business solutions providing enterprise. We develop robust web solutions that transform businesses into online management tools. From start ups to established businesses, we help people transform their web presence into an asset by creating competitive advantages through e-strategy, development, rapid deployment, and continuous management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality & responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design & ship new features.
- Identify & correct bottlenecks &fix bugs.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools(such as instrument and shark, depending on project needs).
- Understanding of apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
Soft Skills :
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
Benefits & Perks: