Skynet Technologies is ISO 9001:2015 & 27001:2013 certified multinational company having subsidiaries in USA, UK, Australia, Europe, India and providing IT and product development services since 19 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate is responsible for managing the day-to-day success of their assigned accounts.
- They will help drive SEO strategies and opportunities, as well as internal and external relationships.
- This position will be responsible for developing recommendations, executing work, monitoring progress and measuring results.
- This may include research, technical SEO, content strategy, conversion optimization or a combination of approaches.
- Candidate serve as the primary day-to-day contact for the Account teams and are often required to engage directly with clients.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-5 years of relevant SEO experience.
- Experience of working on international Website(US, Canada etc)
- Working experience on E-commerce projects
- Experience in administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster)
- Candidate must have experience in SEO Tools like Google analytics, SEO Moz, Google Webmaster, Bing webmaster, Majestic, Link analysis tools like Ahrefs, competitor analysis tools, other link and keyword research tools.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more