We are hiring for Digital Marketing _INTERN.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way while cultivating leads and sales
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups and social media content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Communication
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 0-1 yrs
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Mahesh Shukla HR at PayMe India
Contact Company: PayMe India
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more