Greetings from Shriram Group..!!
Novac Technology Solutions is currently hiring for Instructional Designers.
Experience : 0 – 7 years
Location : Chennai (Mylapore )
Roles & Responsibilities:
Planning and Analysis
Design and Development
Implementation and Management
- Develops Application Training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials.
- Participates in the needs assessment, design and development of product and role specific curriculum road maps and high-level designs.
- Functions on curriculum teams and independently in the design, development, and testing of instructional materials.
- Reviews and tests new and revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contributes to new curriculum or program ideas.
- Develops course descriptions and related course-specific marketing documents and tools
- Contributes to storyboarding, authoring, and development of e-learning content and blended learning solutions.
- Develop bespoke e-Learning solutions for a variety of subjects and industries
- Analyse learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design solutions
- Apply instructional design theories and practice and develop innovative ideas for e-Learning resources
- Use appropriate writing styles to make content easy to understand for the target audience
- Discuss ideas for images, graphics and animations with a senior team member before specifying them for development
- Produce well written audio and video scripts to produce high quality course assets
- Maintain project documentation and course folders during the project life cycle
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more