WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. We enable our clients to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, partnership approach and global delivery capability. For further information, please visit www.wns.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage instructional design efforts in the team and collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs), clients/stakeholders, and help the team to develop and deliver high standard digital learning solutions.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge.
- Serve as SME to address questions and concerns from leadership on learning design solutions for business contexts.
- Influence and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for content acquisition and review.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in a highly effective manner. Advance level of storyboarding skills.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify training needs of target audience.
- End to End ownership of all design phases.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in creating engaging learning games and process simulations projects (ShowMe, Practice and Assessment Modes) Highly Desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and Agile instructional design models.
- Should be comfortable working in an agile project environment with tight deadlines and stringent targets.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Solid working knowledge of course development software (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline 360) Camtasia/Premiere Pro and knowledge of deployment of courseware onto LMS.
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML5/CSS3.
- Should be comfortable designing and developing e-content/online courses and eLearning solutions using the content development SWs Captivate and Storyline.
- Advanced working knowledge on MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Ability to interact with clients, understand the requirement and effective storyboarding.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts and collaborate with team members (Graphic Designer/Programmer) to deliver as per agreed deadlines
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts and collaborate with team members (Graphic Designer/Programmer) to deliver as per agreed deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more