As an Instructional Designer at Springer Nature, you will have a unique opportunity to not only showcase your technical skills, but also strengthen your relationship building and influencing skills.
You will work globally across functions to support a new comprehensive learning strategy that aims to engage and retain our diverse and talented people. Your role will partner closely with business leaders and subject matter experts to understand their learning needs, and deliver compelling and relevant training objectives and content.
If you are passionate about building a continuous learning culture and seeking ways to showcase your innovation, creativity, and boldness, this is the opportunity for you!
Role: Instructional Designer
Reporting: AGM- Learning & Development
Location: Magarpatta City, Pune.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities (But not limited to) :
- Responsible for end-to-end development of eLearning and Instructor-led training materials
- Facilitate learning need diagnosis discussion to gather business needs and translate those needs into learning objectives.
- Analyze the learning objectives and propose learning design solutions that align to the same
- Conceptualize and design learning activities to engage learners and help them to achieve the relevant learning objectives.
- Create supporting instructional assets/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Ability to research and leverage the latest developments on a given topic and incorporate the same in the course content
- Create project plans and manage timelines for the projects assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Provide direction for the instructional design, training content development, and learning objectives incorporating adult learning principles, design thinking, and instructional design methodologies and best practices
- Ability to conduct thorough training need diagnosis to excavate specific performance gaps / development areas.
- Support and facilitate virtual and Instructor-Led Trainings (ILT) as well as curate quality e-learning materials that align closely with the learning and developmental needs by region, department, and job/skill levels.
- Develop instructor-led and online learning modules using established Instructional Design methodologies
- Ability and inclination to create journey based learning interventions using a mix of tools and mediums
- Experience in new age learning design tools like gamification, micro-learning, video-based learning, social learning and mobile learning.
- Excellent English language proficiency and creative writing skills . Intermediate to advance level expertise in writing case scenarios, business case studies, role plays, learning blog entries, etc.
- Understanding of Visual design principles and ability to storyboard
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia Studio, Articulate Storyline, SnagIt
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Track and measure training progress, effectiveness, and feedback using data insights
- Creative thinking
- Ability to seek information from SMEs
- High Achievement Orientation towards tasks
- High Learning Agility
- Ability to design learner centric rich experiences
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical training materials.
QualificationsBachelor's degree with relevant experience
Benefits & Perks:
In return we can offer a challenging role where the right candidate will be given the support needed to achieve their objectives, but at the same time the freedom and responsibility of independent working, and helping to evolve the engagement process through continuous improvement and creative solutions.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more