Shaadi.com, part of Anupam Mittal promoted People Group, is one of India’s best known Internet brands & the world’s largest matrimonial service. It was founded with one simple objective to provide a superior matchmaking experience to Indians all over the world. The company pioneered online matrimonial when it launched in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting matrimony category for 18 years. The service has touched the lives of over 35 million people globally and helped 6 million people find their matches. Amongst many other awards, Shaadi.com has been recognized as the Most Trusted Matrimonial site and is amongst the world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies, alongside companies such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Amazon. Shaadi.com has also been recognized as the world’s most engaging brand on Facebook.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates end to end eLearning programs including Training needs analysis, design & delivery.
- Collaborates effectively with peers, leaders, and business partners & SMEs & responsible for designing training content aligned to desired outcomes and business needs Creates storyboards & design e-learning programs by using latest e-learning tools available in the market (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Vyond etc).
- Reviews and edits material as per standards for instructional quality and soundness.
- Drive & implement e-learning initiatives, programs as per defined SOPs / quarterly OKR.
- Possesses strong writing, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Will be responsible for end to end LMS including content management, delivering high quality
programs & ensuring end results effectiveness).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Post Graduate with expertise in Instructional Design & content.
- 4 years expertise eLearning & content writing.
- Experience working closely with HODs / leaders.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills.
- Go getter, ability to work independently with problem solving approach.
- Proficiency standard eLearning development tools, graphic design tools & LMS management.
Benefits & Perks: