Meesho is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.Want to know how Meesho is impacting the lives of resellers across the country? Then hear it from our entrepreneurs here and about Meesho’s four year journey here! Plus, we have an awesome work culture at Meesho. Have a look here. Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia,Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad – Solve for India programme.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content research
- Interviewing stakeholders
- Content curation
- Coordination with translation and media team and review of their outputs
- Authoring and managing content on CMS
- Implementing ADDIE Model for educational content creation
- Note: Candidate should be able to read, write understand Marathi OR Telugu
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience:3-5 Years in educational content writing.
- Knowledge (understanding, reading, writing) of one or more vernacular languages like Hindi /Kannada /Tamil /Telugu /Malayalam / Marathi is preferred
Benefits & Perks: