We are looking for an experienced Instructional Designer to participate in developing specifications and design learning and practicing experiences for the various courses offered at Medvarsity.
The role is part of a team of content developers and reports to the content development manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design solutions that align with these.
- State instructional end goals and create content and course methodologies that matches them.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Work with the content team to create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with the content team to produce well written audio and video scripts that enhance the quality of course assets.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Help create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games,etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learners performance and develop assessment Instruments.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Communicate effectively with the development team during the project lifecycle.
- Plan your time effectively and work with senior team members to ensure you can meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Some project and client management as agreed with senior team members.
- Other activities prescribed by the content development manager.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories, instructional design or educational technology.
- Proven working experience (2 to 9 years) in instructional design and instructional technology, out of which
- At least 1-2 years should have been in medium to large scale Instructional design projects.
- Education or experience in life sciences/medical education will be an additional advantage, but not mandatory.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Strong knowledge about course development software and Learning Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge about visual design and ability to storyboard.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
- Qualification:Graduate/Post-graduate degree.
- Experience: 2- 9 years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more