MarkSharks is an education technology company that is building a new generation learning using the power of technology and mobile devices. MarkSharks is committed to make learning fun, engaging and most importantly, effective, through the use of technology!
We use the power of mobile devices to deliver learning through real-life simulations, virtual experiments, 3D models and interactions. Our product is used in schools and is available on Google Play for students, who can download it on any Android device.
Roles & Responsibilities:
MarkSharks is looking for an Instructional Designer to join the team. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop e-learning courseware for Maths and Science
- Implement appropriate instructional strategies to meet the learning requirements
- Define Standards and Styles related to different aspects of a learning solution
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts for content review and to resolve queries
- Proactively communicate progress to Content Head/Program Manager and escalate project scope changes as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in one of the following fields: Maths, Science or Engineering
- 4-5 years of total experience; presently should be working as an instructional designer in an e-learning company. Experience in the K-12 domain will be preferred
- Should have a good grasp of emerging technologies such as mobile devices, tablets etc.
- Knowledge of information mapping and e-learning design principles is required
- Knowledge of instructional objectives, adult learning principles and learning theory is required
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more