Creativ Technologies is an e-Learning service provider based in Gurgaon, India with its headquarter in Northern Virginia. It was established in July 2012. We develop innovative e-Learning solutions tailored to a learner’s specific needs. We expertise in various e-learning solutions, such as custom learning, mobile learning, instructor-led and visual learning, micro learning, simulations, etc.
We aim at addressing all short-term and long-term learning needs of the client and take pride in delivering rapid and cost-effective e-learning solutions. Our innovative e-learning solutions have created a positive impact on the way organizations learn and grow.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop e-Learning solutions for a variety of subjects.
- Analyze learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design solutions.
- Apply instructional theories and principles applicable to web-based training, ILT.
- Use appropriate writing styles to make content easy to understand for the target audience.
- Discuss ideas for images, graphics and animations with the development team.
- Communicate effectively with the development team and ensure good quality of all deliverable to clients.
- Review and QA of the deliverable as per the standards
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 3-7 years experience as an instructional designer.
- Knowledge of instructional design theories and strategies.
- Good visual design skills and the ability to storyboard.
Benefits & Perks: