Cotiviti is a leading solutions and analytics company that leverages unparalleled clinical and financial data sets to deliver deep insight into the performance of the healthcare system. These insights uncover new opportunities for healthcare organizations to collaborate to improve their financial performance, reduce inefficiency, and improve healthcare quality.
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Instructional Designer uses a systematic process to analyze, design and develops content and curriculum products, learning support resources, training and delivery/assessment strategies. This individual is responsible for determining appropriate approaches, methods, tools for a given client solution based on business needs applying contemporary instructional design knowledge and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Instructional Designer will conduct needs analysis and needs assessment with the business/function leadership to identify individual and organizational learning and development needs Determine appropriate methods of instructional design for both instructor-led and elearning programs.
- Lead the collaboration on content, design, and delivery with SMEs, projects managers, and others as requested/required to produce sound instructional materials in accordance with solid instructional principles, current research, business objectives, and learning objectives.
- Design and develop materials to support both facilitators and participants in various delivery channels, including eLearning, virtual instructor-led and traditional classroom training by applying adult learning theories.
- Create training storyboards, eLearning courseware, participant guides, facilitator guides, job aids and performance support deliverables as requested or required to support learning objective.
- Evaluate continually the effectiveness and quality of instructional programs using validated evaluation methodologies and input from internal stakeholders and training participants by creating qualitative, quantitative, formative and summative evaluation methods to track outcomes and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Grasp the essence of new information; master new technical and business knowledge; recognize own strengths and weaknesses; and pursue self-development.
- Proofread and edit own work and work of others to improve quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of documentation.
- Support training materials using company styles, standards, and development tools. Develop, organize and maintain a central repository for training materials (by department, job responsibility) as well as keep up to date, printer ready versions of all training materials.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
- Articulate Storyline tool - Mandatory
- Should have handles projects independently
- US healthcare experience preferred not mandatory
Benefits & Perks: