Amity University, the flagship institution of Amity Education Group, is India’s no. 1 ranked not-for-profit private University with a strong focus on research and innovation. It has been recognized as India’s Best Research University by the Indian Education Awards 2014 and was also ranked by QS and THE (The Higher Education) among the top 3% Universities globally.
Amity has set a new standard of academic excellence in India by becoming Asia’s only not-for-profit university to be awarded US Regional Accreditation by WASC Senior College and University Commission, USA considered the Gold Standard of Accreditation globally
The Group since its inception, about 2 decades ago, has established 10 Universities and 26 schools with campuses across London, Singapore, Dubai, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Mauritius, China, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, South Africa, Nairobi and Romania, besides India and is home to over 150,000 students pursuing world-class education from Pre-nursery to Ph.D.
The Amity faculty has filed over 100 patents & the highest number filed by any Indian University. It has also developed over 2400 case studies, bought by leading institutions across 99 countries.
Amity has instituted an extensive Scholarship Programme benefiting over 25,000 students so far.
This pursuit of excellence has also resulted in Amity Institutes being ranked among the very top in India in areas of Management, Engineering, Biotechnology, Hospitality, Law, Mass Comm, Insurance and Telecom in various prestigious surveys.
Location: Delhi NCR, Noida, Ghaziabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
Please refer to the description below.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in developing e-Learning (web-based training modules), technical training videos (script writing, production and video editing), documentation, presentations and other training materials maintained in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Prior instructional design background including strong knowledge of adult learning theory, learning styles, learner needs, delivery of Web-based content and diverse, multicultural backgrounds
- Ability to incorporate the most effective, leading-edge instructional approaches in a cost-effective manner
- Ability to develop Lesson and curriculum plans
- Conceptual and strategic thinker, team player, excellent communication skills with coworkers
- Advanced skills and experience with Articulate Story-line, Camtasia, Captivate, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other learning authoring tools are required.
- Ability to develop Interactive/ Scenario based case studies by using Story-line.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive deadlines (project management and time management skills)
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
Benefits & Perks: