Vedantu is a LIVE online learning platform that enables personalized learning. Vedantu delivers quality education with cutting edge technology which brings India’s Top Teachers and students together in a LIVE interactive e-classroom.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Producing creative content for learning products in association with subject matter experts with a team of instructional designers.
- Adding storytelling, animation, interactivity and design in academic content.
- Planning and managing creative content production pipeline using project management tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting.
- Establishing instructional design guidelines and standards for all creative content projects keeping in mind learning objectives and outcomes.
- Visualizing a variety of concepts across multiple subjects using instructional design theories, practices and methods.
- Collaborating with different content and media production leads in developing creative content assets like scripts, storyboards, graphics, videos, animation, simulations etc.
- Asset management and maintenance across and beyond projects.
- Managing creative content quality control, packaging and delivery.
- Researching tools and trends and implementing best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
- Training, mentoring, motivating, reviewing and appraising the team and creating a vision for the team and the product.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Must Have :
- 3-5 years of work experience in instructional design and in leading a creative team with an EdTech Company.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design softwares like Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and an ability to storyboard.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts.
- Strong communication, project management and leadership skills.
Should Have :
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, instructional design, educational technology, visual design, multimedia or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories, instructional design models and media production technologies.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks along with leading, directing and trouble shooting the work of the team.
- Free imagination and constant curiosity with a passion to transform education through creativity.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more