We are looking for candidates having experience as Infographics Engineer for our esteemed Fortune 500 client at Gurgaon location.
Kindly find the details below :
Job Role : Info-graphics Engineer
Experience Required : 5 to 12 Years
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 Days Maximum ( 60 Days with Minimum 30 Days buyout option.
Job Location : Sector 49 , Sohna Road, Gurgaon
Important Note :
We are looking for candidates only from Institutes below :
– NID ( National Institute Of Design )
– IIT Bombay ( IDC )
– IISc ( DPDM )
– Srishti Institute of Art, Design & Technology,
– IIT Guwahati (DoD),
– MIT Institute of Design
– DSK international school of design
– Pearl Academy (School of Design),
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ready to work with cross functional team.
- Participate in brainstorming with the cross functional team for new ideas and concepts.
- Proactively collect infographic story document from the team, Stryker Leaders and create mock-up sketches or wireframes for the infographics layout & visuals.
- Bringing those sketches or wireframes to life using graphic design software and artistic skills to produce a finished infographic.
- Visualising the data in innovative ways, Frame out the narrative effectively to tells the story using Illustration and meaning full phrase. Present it in PowerPoint and other graphic software.
- Proposed the creative designs.
- Present the work to the r Leader.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in digital flat info-graphics
- Software skill in Adobe illustrator or CorelDraw, Photoshop, etc.
- Good Visualization and conceptualization skill.
- Good Communication skill (English)
- Good writing skill (English)
Education Qualification :
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design/ Communication design from reputed design school like NID, IIT Bombay (IDC), IISc (DPDM), Srishti Institute of Art, Design & Technology, IIT Guwahati (DoD), MIT Institute of Design, DSK international school of design, Pearl Academy (School of Design).
Benefits & Perks: