Navia Markets Limited is a financial services company established in the year 1983. It is widely known by its online brand Tradeplus and one of the fastest-growing discount broker in India. Transparency, Technology and Timely service are our guiding principles. We understand that people do business with people they trust and understand. We build trust among the customers by empowering our employees. We enrich the employees to work efficiently and smartly. Our company has received NSDL Star Performance Award for the years 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018. Head office Chennai.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and driving Brand marketing strategy
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of a brand's influencer marketing campaigns.
- Should track the success of campaigns
- Perform competitor and customer insight analysis
- Initiate customer engagement activities
- Should be analytical and data-driven
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation through various social media channels
- Interact with different stakeholders and department across the company
- Should have experience in Influencer marketing.
- Understanding of consumer needs and behavior.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
MANDATORY JOB EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Analyzing our brand positioning and consumer insights
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Should have the ability to think big and deliver innovative strategic solutions
PREFERRED / MINIMUM JOB EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Work experience from any Digital sales or online sales companies, or with companies that provide services through mobile apps or digital medium, or from BFSI companies is an added advantage.
- A basic knowledge about the stock market is preferable
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- Love working with influencers and using social media
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking ability and Ambitious
- Research & Analysis skills
Benefits & Perks:
- JOB LOCATION: Anywhere in India (Remote working)
- SHIFT: General
- DAY OF WORKING: 5 days/ Alternate Saturdays holiday
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more