Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for measuring, maintaining and improving the quality of our content outreach programs. You must be an out of the box thinker with excellent command over the English language.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Curated a list of Influencers across platforms across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and reach out to them for Collaborations
- Understanding the value of a digital influencer themselves. You will create relationships with content creators and work with them from negotiation to posting on all platforms
- Test new ideas, manage your own projects and budgets, always looking for new ways to grow the number.
- Identify, recruit, onboard, train and manage brand influencers across social and digital media platforms.
- Track results of influencer marketing with brand engagement and lead generation metrics.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- Create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical ability
- Excellent written and communication
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more