As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you’ll be utilizing your marketing expertise to create and execute digital marketing campaigns. Your experience in managing marketing budgets will come in handy as you will be required to handle paid media along with SEO/SEM, email marketing, marketing automation and in end to end SaaS customer lifecycle management
You will report to the Inbound marketing manager and will work closely with other content producers on the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create industry-specific quality content based on Engagedly's buyer personas
- Content can be and is not limited to: Articles, Case studies, White papers, E-books, User guides, Product documentation, Monthly newsletters, Product guides, Website content, Landing page content, Press releases, Promotional content.
- Generate pipeline through self designed and executed programs
- Includes lead-generation initiatives including SEM, SEO, display/retargeting, content syndication, PPC, nurture programs, social media, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Increase conversions by recommending and implementing solutions
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, including MQL, SQL, and pipeline.
- Define where we are against goals and how we will adjust to reach them through data-driven analytics and timely reporting to leadership
- Consistently assess and optimize program performance vs. spend to meet campaign goals and KPIs
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing and to ensure close alignment and understand lead quality; optimize marketing campaigns accordingly to deliver the strongest quality lead flow; prepare reports for cross-functional reporting with sales, operations, business development and occasionally customer marketing and account management
- Help manage technical aspects of key marketing platforms and lists (Hubspot) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads, programs and campaigns
- Design and execute testing programs for emails, landing pages, content distribution and syndication, webinars and other campaigns. Help ensure blogs, social media, web and content are SEO optimized.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
The Ideal Candidate:
- We're looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, thinks with both the left and right brain, is technically nimble, and excited to work closely with an energetic marketing team with big goals. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing (4 to 5 years)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email (Mailchimp/ Hubspot), social media/ advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, buyer personas and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, Sharpspring, Hubspot, SEMRush, Google Adwords)
- Experience working with Salesforce, WordPress, Hubspot, Excel or Google Sheets to build reporting on lead quality, CPL, CPC and other conversion and demand generation metrics
- Experience in working with marketing automation tools, preferably Hubspot including list management, lead scoring, campaign management, email marketing, landing page, chatbot, workflow automation - an eye for building templates and emails a plus!
- Any experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe Suite to build light marketing assets for campaigns a plus but not mandatory!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more