Vedantu is a LIVE online learning platform that enables personalized learning. Vedantu delivers quality education with cutting edge technology which brings India’s Top Teachers and students together in a LIVE interactive e-classroom.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Producing illustration and graphic design for learning products in association with art and graphics design lead and instructional designers.
- Adding visual appeal and design in academic content.
- Executing through the art and design production pipeline using design tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting.
- Following design guidelines and standards for all creative content projects keeping in mind learning objectives and outcomes.
- Visualizing a variety of concepts across multiple subjects using design theories, practices and methods.
- Collaborating with different content and media producers in developing art and design assets like illustrations, diagrams, characters, elements, images and gifs.
- Asset management and maintenance across and beyond projects.
- Managing design asset quality control, packaging and delivery.
- Researching tools and trends and implementing best practices in art direction and visual design.
- Following a vision for the team and the product.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Must Have :
- 2-4 years of work experience in illustration or graphic design with an EdTech or Media Production Company and a rich portfolio of design work.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design softwares like Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and an ability to design and storyboard.
- Ability to illustrate ideas and develop prototypes.
- Strong communication, coordination and collaboration skills.
Should Have :
- Bachelors or Masters degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design theories, visual design models and media production technologies.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks along with executing and trouble shooting through projects.
- Free imagination and constant curiosity with a passion to transform education through creativity.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more