The ideal candidate will serve as the Head of Marketing. You will manage all marketing efforts including planning, research, advertising, communications and public relations in line with our objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the sales, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the companys services
- Plays a leading role in the management of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, SEO, web building, and design, and social media.
- The Candidate will also be responsible to manage high-quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business online platforms.
- SEO/SEM, SMO
- PPC Campaigns, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design and Build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs),
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, Knowledge of Email Marketing Platforms and
- Marketing Automation Tools will be added on
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 years of hands-on experience in scaling digital marketing teams, across various digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, content etc.,)
- Proven record of building and scaling profitable marketing teams
- Ability to devise strategies across all channels
- Experience in analysing data across multiple platforms and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
- Connections with the influencers in the domain is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more