We are a team of 400 dedicated workers striving for shared prosperity. We believe that if families can live together as communities, human race can still flourish. We work in 6000 villages of India identifying and building economic activities which foster community formation through inter-dependence. Our clients are individual farmers, women and youth in villages and middle income families in cities. We help develop rural and urban linkage through a value chain approach in the field of banking, consumer goods as the last mile and textile and farm products as the first mile. We are presently disaggregated in 6000 villages and split in several verticals all aggregating profitably to a little over US$ 3 M annually. Our near term goal is to aggregate our network with a unified supply chain and deepen the impact by doubling the revenues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies. Innovations, designing, and planning the product portfolio, building supply chain network, capacity building and allocating marketing activities, setting goals and ensuring the long term viability of each location.
- Market research through various means - formal and informal. Keeping in touch with ground realities through structured feedback from consumers, trade and sales teams.
- Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing/branding campaigns
- Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out.
- Product portfolio analysis, market mapping - consumer, competition, pricing, channels, sourcing, etc. aimed at growing the market share and launch of new products and undertaking other product-related innovations.
- Product feature's enhancements and re-launches.
- Product sourcing, pricing, and contribution analysis and work towards achieving bottom-line objectives.
- Innovations, new launches and training sales and partners on products.
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands and budgets and deliver the objectives..
- Promotional inputs to improve sales and market share as per the brand objectives both through advertising & below-the-line activities.
- Regular reporting to the senior management and interaction with other stakeholders for inputs, approvals, and execution support.
- Team management and mentoring to optimise results and learning.
- Defining and executing the organization's Internal employee oriented brand strategy and communications
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, MIRI(Made in Rural India) App etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Post qualification work experience of 12-15 years in the FMCG industry.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more