As a Digital Marketing Head, you will be responsible for performance marketing campaigns on Social Media & Google AdWords. If you are ROI driven, a tracking nazi and a data superman, you are perfect for the role.
You will help create & execute strategy for new user acquisition and also returning user engagement through traffic channels including Google & FB. You should have in-depth knowledge of AdWords and be a hands-on marketer having run a search as well as display campaigns including A/B testing ads. Along with running the accounts, you will also contribute to our overall growth strategy nationally as well as at a city level marketing strategy.
Additionally, if you have excellent reasoning and data analysis skills then you would be a person of interest. Having a good grasp of English and a thorough understanding of web/app based businesses and knowledge of MS Excel would be a plus. Regular reports will have to be provided by you to the Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executing marketing campaigns through SEM, FB, Google Display, Email, SMS & Affiliate marketing, basically, all form Paid, organic and performance marketing
- Ensuring constant lead conversion & reduction of cost per leads. Meeting monthly targets set.
- Providing regular feedback to the product team
- Improvement of performance Funnels
- Optimizing all channels to deliver the best ROI while ensuring targets are met.
- Ensure process improvements pro-actively and improve operational efficiency
- Periodic reporting to management on the performance of campaigns
- Gathering insights into campaigns and consumer behavior and implementing the learnings
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition
- Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- SAAS or B2B marketing experience is a must
- Experience in organic and content marketing
- E-commerce/Logistics industry experience would be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more