Founded in 1994, Integra Software Services Private Limited is among the largest e-publishing houses across the globe servicing prestigious customers who are among the biggest names in the publishing arena in US & Europe. With team strength of 600 professionals, we have been growing rapidly and aggressively setting benchmarks in the industry & spread over 4 locations, with 2 offices in India & 2 abroad & all set to grow soon to a team of 1000. We are an ISO 9001 certified company & winner of prestigious export awards such as MAIT Award for Business Excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position will lead the content and digital teams of ELT and Schools business and be responsible for the P&L of the Global ELT and Schools (except North America) business.
- This position should facilitate Integra becoming a major partner & service provider to the School and ELT publishers.
- Will support the sales and pre-sales teams with RFIs and RFPs,
- Lead and oversee the Editorial Management team in ensuring customer satisfaction
- Will accompany the Key Account Managers on client visits and play a vital role in securing new business
- Understand customer requirements and provide solutions to address their product (print and digital) needs
- Maintain active relationships with clients to ensure on-going customer satisfaction
- Will visit Integra offices/delivery centres when required for business needs
- Will play a role in training and integrating onshore and offshore teams as required and transitioning work offshore
- Will work in a matrix relationship with sales, marketing, delivery & product teams
- Source, Hire, Train, and manage onshore and offshore content development staff.
Oversee the selection of freelancers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Expertise in Curriculum Building for International School Market (Asia / Europe / UK)
- Should have Handled ELT and online Assessment Materials
- Exposure to digital products is mandatory
- A minimum of 18 years of experience would be an ideal one
- Should have handled freelancers/ Vendor/SME's Content developers He/she will also be responsible for P &L and cost management
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more