Story Digital is looking for a Lead in the field of Growth & Performance Marketing who will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategies for various brands & businesses. In addition to this, this individual will also be responsible for training & development, management & guiding the Growth Team members to achieve the targets laid out
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns with high focus on Paid Marketing activities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Understand client goals, brainstorm, create and execute growth strategies to exceed defined goals
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Managing multiple ad accounts for paid advertising
- Exploring new avenues, opportunities on new channels according to brands or their industries
- Making basic media plans for prospect clients, award winning campaigns & existing clients
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any Graduate/MBA with 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Digital Media Paid Marketing.
- Have hands on knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Keyword Planner, and other ad networks are a bonus
- Have experience in managing the advertising spends upwards of 1 Lacs/month per client account.
- Have an experience with Research Tools such as SEMRush or AdBeat or SimilarWeb
- Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision maker.
- Have past experience managing a team of ad operations associates
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more