We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to own and execute key initiatives focussed on customer acquisition and business growth. The role will offer immense opportunities to grow exponentially by owning and implementing innovative marketing strategies. You will work hands-on with cutting edge marketing tools and applications to solve real-world business problems. This is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with challenges, depth, and autonomy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives: search, social, email, marketplaces, etc
- Build digital marketing process and automation
- Own the entire lead funnel from ideation -> launch -> iteration.
- Manage and improve existing acquisition engine and channels.
- Manage the budget and analytics all campaigns to identify things that are working and scale them.
- Implement an experiment design framework aimed at identifying and testing potential new growth channels
- Identify opportunities to improve lead conversion in product (landers, sign-up flow, etc.) and champion those initiatives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in online marketing and advertising in the B2B segment with SaaS / IT Product companies
- Hands-on experience crafting growth experiments
- Proven experience with Facebook, AdWords, SEO
- Prior experience in managing KPIs pertaining to (i) User Acquisition Volume (month on month growth) (ii) Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) (iii) Channel Growth and Mix (iv)Traffic Conversion Rates (iv) Number of experiments executed on (velocity, quality, results)
- Creative problem-solving acumen, with the analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functionally with other teams
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more