Do you want to provide every woman the choice to choose her size & her style when she buys clothes? Would you like to make fashion more democratic, more inclusive & more sustainable? If so, we would like to talk to you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver targets on new customer acquisition and customer acquisition cost by creating media plan for Google ecosystem.
- Manage an eight-digit advertising budget and deliver to very strong ROAS expectations.
- Own the strategy, execution, and optimization of all campaigns across Google ads, including YouTube, display, search, discovery and shopping ads.
- Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale.
- Measure outputs against internal and external measures and deliver continuous improvement.
- Identify assets needed for each campaign/initiative and communicate to relevant team(s) in a timely manner for on-time delivery and launch; build work backs to support each deliverable.
- Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Present to senior leadership regularly to update on key metrics and progress to goals and competitive analyses
Required Knowledge & Skills:
(A) Minimum Requirements :
- 3+ years of professional non-internship media management experience on Google ads ecosystem including Google shopping, display ads, search ads, YouTube and discovery ads.
- Proven track record of delivering strong RoAS on eight-digit advertising budget.
- Experience building, executing and scaling marketing programs on Google ads platform.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience owning creative input, development and execution from concept to completion.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
(B) Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in managing end-to-end media mix including social, programmatic and other channels such as OTT and digital audio.
- Social : Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Experience in SEO is a plus.
- Post graduation degree in management.
You'll succeed in this role if :
- You live for today's digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed, always looking to learn more.
- You are passionate about performance DTC marketing, and growth marketing in general.
- You have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial company and drive immediate results.
- You have an ability to think strategically and operationally.
You can find more information about eShakti: https://www.eshakti.com. Seniority : Associate SCREENING QUESTIONS (wherever applicable, please insert these screen questions): 1. Do you have 2+ years of experience running Google campaigns directly ? 2. Which Google platform(s) do you have experience in ? 3. Have you directly handled a monthly ad budget greater than INR 50 lakhs ? 4. Do you have 1+ years of experience running Facebook & Instagram campaigns directly ? 5. Do you have a master's degree ?
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more