WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids. The online platform lets children (ages 6 to 14) learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and design digital advertising, branding materials, social, mobile content and even ATL/OOH ads.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to come up with directed marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
- Manage projects from start to finish across a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints efficiently.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors/Certificate/Diploma degree in Design or related field.
- 4 - 10 years’ experience in Graphic Design.
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Provide an online portfolio of relevant work samples.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more