Konect Studios provides end-to-end Web Design Services and Graphic Designing services that enhances organizational processes and provides the necessary resources to harness the power of the Web in order to augment your business. Progressive methodologies, innovative ideation and user-centric designs have largely contributed in helping us create aesthetically comprehensive websites which not only reflects the unique character of our clients but also helps in tapping the vast potential of the internet to your advantage.
Professional curiosity constantly makes us want to challenge our own creations and come up with ideas that will stick, snaring people’s attention. Any project that we undertake overflows with versatility and we can confidently say that this is a trait that shines through in all our final products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A graphic designer shall be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Working on eye-catching graphics and engaging designs in Print & Digital.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign.
- Experienced professional with hands-on experience with print media as well as web layout.
- Capabilities to mentor junior designers
- Submit rough layouts and conceptual thumbnails for project approval
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Benefits & Perks: