National Academy Of Event Management & Development
Established as a Management Education Institute, National Academy was conceptualized in the year 2000. Over a span of almost two decades, the institute has grown to be recognized as a leading name in the field of education. The group offers specialized University recognized courses with the right blend of practical knowledge and experience, creating a truly futuristic curriculum aimed at producing highly skilled individuals and a launch pad for entrepreneurs. Our core team of progressive leaders along with our experienced faculty and competent operations, lead us towards growth and excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy.
- Develop 30 second to 2 minute customer videos to be used on social media sites, blogs, etc.
- Extensive use of Coreldraw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
- Designing posts for SMM, website templates, layouts, logo creation etc.
- Take photos, when necessary, for design use.
- Needs an eye for details like font color, style, background colors, scale, contrast and typography
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid design skills with 1-2 years experience (and a portfolio that reflects it).
- A wizard in Photoshop,Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw and InDesign. HTML coding a plus.
- Strong knowledge on video editing* (software Video Adobe premier pro).
- Should be able to think out of the box and create eye catching & effective designs.
- Should have sound knowledge of making banners, logos,putting sliders on screen
- Should have experience in making leaflets, Brochures, exhibition display material, newspaper ads, etc.
- Should be able to meet deadlines & work under pressure
- Should posses good communication skills.
- Candidate should carry knowledge on digitial and print graphic material.
- Innovative & creative minded personality.
- willing to learn and explore new things.
- Active to take up the challenges.
- Candidate must possess Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate/ Diploma any stream* Graduate /Diploma in Professional Degree in Mass Communication/ Design/Applied Arts or equivalent.will be added advantage.
- Candidates with relevant exp only apply.
Benefits & Perks: