Unacademy is seeking an agile, thoughtful, and resilient early-career professional who is driven by the opportunity to contribute to the impact Unacademy seeks to make in the Education space and has long term aspirations to be a leader of a large organization.
This person will work directly with the Lead Designer on strategic and operational priorities relevant to our various categories. This person will be responsible for managing learners experience on live classes by providing high-impact teaching aids for each session and preparing innovative, visually appealing representations of key academic concepts as a ready reference.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Teaching aid preparation: You will be working under a lead designer to prepare high-impact teaching aids (presentations, animated videos) for display in live classes and build a repository of high-quality study notes – mind maps, ready reckoners, visual representations – of key concepts for learners to view outside of class
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Top-notch education credentials – Degree/diploma in graphic design and animation field from leading universities
- 3-6 years working as a graphic designer in startups or design academies
- Exposure across graphic design tools – Photoshop, Illustration, Flash, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Maya and other popular software
- High ownership and willingness to learn
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, start-up ecosystem
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more