We are looking for a Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, corporate identity, Social media etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Take the design brief to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a with a content writer, designers, executives and marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In design, illustrator, Dreamweaver, photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, cost and deadlines.
- Good with verbal and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Initially, work will be from home
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more