At Integra, we are at our best when we are crafting content and digital transformation solutions for our customers through our innovative source-to-publish workflow offerings, and digital learning solutions across diverse industry verticals.
With our leadership and expertise in end-to-end digital content solutions, content-focused technologies, and workflow solutions, we adeptly help our global publishing customers maximize ‘return on content production investments’ and focus on what they do best – publish great content products for their customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To works as part of a large team of Senior Graphic Designers, Graphic Designers, Associate Graphic Designers, Trainee Graphic Designers.
- To create excellent Graphics in Flash as per customer requirements under the guidance of Lead Graphic Designer
- To work as per the Graphic Design Process and adhere to Quality Guidelines
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, Flash
- Good communication skills.
- Qualification: Any Graduates
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more