Our business philosophy of providing “Limitless Hospitality” to all our guests at our hotels and resorts in India & outside resonates in our people practices as well through which we empower our employees to realize their true potential to grow, develop and have “limitless career” with The Lalit.
The Company seeks to provide a work environment in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity and that is free from harassment and bias. All employees are expected to hold responsibility to conduct themselves in accordance with the company policies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of visual assets and content to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept creation through to execution, this candidate will create illustrations, design concepts and improve user experience, across various touch points.
- Extensive experience in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Create exemplary visual assets and illustrations (sketches, design concepts, product blow-ups and exploded shots with components etc.)
- Collaborate with internal teams to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create visual assets for social media, blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate should have 2-5 years of relevant experience in design background and should be from a good institution
- Previous experience in the capacity of an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to be shared.
- Expert in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar technologies.
- Should be open for 6 day working culture
- Exposure towards to Video Editing
Benefits & Perks: