We are a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra which is a part of the Mahindra Group. The USD 16.9 billion Mahindra Group employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, layout and produce creative concepts for print and digital communication and collaterals as per plan, budget and commitment.
- Understand the brand identity, guidelines and how to apply it effectively.
- Take End to end responsibility (concept to completion) to create timely, accurate and effective communication as per brief. Responsible for accuracy and quality of creative output delivered.
- Interpret and adapt client briefs to creative briefs.
- Present creative concepts to stakeholders where required.
- Work closely with internal brand and communication functional specialists and external vendors to brainstorm, recommend, brief team members/vendors, develop/design and review/supervise/execute effective media which promotes employee engagement and enhances brand experience.
- Create and make effective use of all forms of media including but not limited to interactive design, digital/online content, illustration, AV, print and graphic design.
- Be the brand custodian (adhere to and advocate the correct use of internal and client brand guidelines).
- Adherence to brand and communication guidelines and SOPs. Maintaining documentation for audit purpose.
- Stakeholder management.
- Have strong interest in and following latest visual/design trends, innovations in technology and interactive media.
- Good communication skill (written and verbal).
- Can handle work pressure and last minute briefs.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & ability to work in a team / cross functionally.
- Customer Focus.
- Videography and photography including editing Audio-Video.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must Know (Proficiency level: Expert): Microsoft Office Suite including expertise with Powerpoint as an expert tool for design animation, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw .
- Good to Know: Flash, iMovieMaker, Power Director, Dreamweaver .
Benefits & Perks: