As a global leader in CX management, we deliver more than 3.5 million experiences every day.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creativity, curiosity, with a strong sense of aesthetic, applied across different formats (social media, PowerPoint, print, etc.)
- Knows specifications for digital and printed materials
- Knows how to tell a story and convey emotions through arts
- Advanced social media culture
- Knows content creation best practices on major social channels: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
- Can adapt to an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Must be autonomous, responsive and versatile
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detailed-oriented
- Be able to handle and prioritize tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Must have a "get it done" attitude and be attuned to the corporate world and its graphic specifications
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Video Production Skills is Mandatory
- 1-3 years of professional Graphic Design experience or similar field experience
- 2-4 years' experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After effects
- Experience in Social Media content production
- Social Media content creation across major channels: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
- Storytelling: storyboarding, writing scripts, etc.
- Experience with video shooting (Canon 5D, Panasonic GH5 or equivalent), editing and photography
- Proficient in DTP (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Video (Premiere, After Effects) and Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), PowerPoint design.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more