We are an established MNC dealing in foreign education, test preparation; training and migration with operations across India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Malasiya, Pakistan and Australia. We have total 33 branches and team of 200+ working professionals with us in various departments. We have internal promotion and growth policies for horizontal and vertical growth based on performance. Willingness to travel domestically and internationally will be given due consideration. Seniority within the organization attracts benefits like group mediclaim insurance, bonuses apart from the salary.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Talented applicants with a great design visualization and ability to understand and design an great user experience are required to apply and add value to our business.
- Ability to translate business need into artful and savory design that draws and ensures the ease of information access. The ability to be able to apply functionality that achieves information access and user friendliness.
- Simplicity, User friendliness and Originality are the key elements required for effective delivery.
- Hands on designing and creative skills
- Ability to handle any project from start to finish
- Can create Story Board/UX Design/ Web Layout, AD Posters Etc.
- Well versed with computer skills Photoshop, Illustrator, After FX
- Advantage if having 3D knowledge
- Advantage if having Good command over English language
- Advantage if having Knowledge of Sketching/Painting an advantage
- Advantage if having Knowledge of Script Writing
- Advantage if having knowledge of video Editing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject.
Benefits & Perks: